Uniform at St Andrew’s Primary School
At St Andrew’s Primary School, we recognise the importance of maintaining standards in uniform whilst ensuring it is an economical form of clothing. The school values the cooperation with parents on this and the work of the PTFA.
All of our school logo uniform is available for purchase from the School office.
The PTFA request donations of pre-loved uniform at certain points of the year. This is then gathered and sorted ready for termly pre-loved uniform sales. We really appreciate this opportunity to save more clothes going into landfill whilst also ensuring that economical clothing is available to all.
- Royal blue cardigan or sweatshirt
- White blouse, shirt or white polo shirt
- Grey pinafore dress or knee length skirt or trousers or tailored shorts
- Blue and white Summer dress (checks or stripes)
- Grey, black or white ankle or knee length socks (no trainer socks)
- Grey or black tights
- Suitable black flat sensible school shoes or fully black trainers including a black sole and without a coloured logo (no slip on shoes or fabric shoes)
- Royal blue book bag (Foundation, Year 1 and Year 2 and into KS2 if desired)
For health and safety reasons earrings should be small studs. Earrings must be removed for PE. Nose rings or other piercings are not deemed suitable. Children should not wear other jewellery to school. Any earrings and watches are the responsibility of the child and not the school.
- White crew neck PE t-shirt
- Black shorts
- White socks
- St Andrew’s hoodie (available from the School)
- Black tracksuit in Winter
- Sports trainers which provide full support
Children may come to school in PE kit on their class PE day unless requested to come in uniform. For safety reasons earrings must be removed during PE. Hair must be tied up for PE.
Children who have long hair must tie it back or wear a swimming hat. Children may wear one-piece costumes, swimming shorts or trunks only. Earrings must always be removed before swimming. Please bring pool side shoes to wear when walking to the pool.
Muddy Day Kit
When children access muddy day/outdoor learning, they need a full change of kit.
- Long sleeve top and long trousers (not jeans)
- Socks and pants
- Big named bag
PLEASE ENSURE ALL CLOTHING, UNIFORM, COATS, KIT AND BAGS ARE CLEARLY LABELLED.
LOST PROPERTY IS KEPT IN THE FOUNDATION AND Y5 AREA.