- Please come to school in your PE kit on Mondays.
- During the Summer Term, Foundation go swimming most days (weather permitting). Therefore, they will need their swimming kit in school every day.
- Children will need swim suit/shorts, a towel, goggles (optional) and pool shoes to walk to and from the swimming pool.
- Every Thursday afternoon the children go outside and explore the environmental areas. Sessions will link with our learning as well as the children learning skills such as making fires and using tools for outdoor craft.
- Children need a full change of clothes, waterproofs, wellies and a bag to put their wet and muddy things in afterwards!
- Daily reading with an adult and record your child's reading in their reading record.
Show & Tell
- Every Friday the children can bring in something special to share with the class or they may wish to tell the class about something that is special to them. You're welcome to email photos of the show and tell item to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- On Wednesdays, Foundation go to the school library for story time and to choose a book of their choice to take home and share with their family.
Key documents, letters and information to support your child's induction to St Andrew's Primary School.
Foundation Class key documents