Train to Teach - School Direct
Are you interested in teaching?
Do you have a degree?
Why not consider training to become a teacher. Our Moorland School Partnership (MSP) are recruiting students to train in our many schools. We are also part of a wider network of schools across Devon, Plymouth and Europe as part of Erasmus+.
The Moorland School Partnership (MSP) provides a unique opportunity to learn from a wide range of schools with excellent practice and expertise.
What we can offer you:
* Outstanding training for trainee teachers in a range of contexts.
* Shared exceptional practice and specific expertise across the schools.
* Outstanding teachers as experienced trained mentors with rigorous training.
* Contrasting settings to ensure breadth of experience for trainees.
* A wealth of experience in coaching and deep mentoring available within the partnership.
* Working in partnership with University of St. Mark and St. John to support trainee teachers for excellence.
* Ensuring that trainees reach their full potential in aspiring to become outstanding teachers.
* Moorland School Partnership is committed to innovative, systematic collaboration where best practice can be shared and benefit all.
What qualities are we looking for?
Enthusiastic, independent, resilient and motivated graduates who will:
* Have a demonstrable rapport with children and an enthusiasm to make a difference in the lives of our children.
* Fully endorse the ethos and values of the partnership and individual schools in developing the 'whole child'.
* Be committed to becoming an outstanding teacher by responding to the opportunities available.
* Be responsible for your own learning and deepening of knowledge to develop understanding of how children learn, from national and international research.
* Fully embrace professional standards, including becoming a key member of our team to embrace the wider life of the school.
Our training programme is supported in schools by experienced and expert staff, who are also outstanding practitioners.
Aims of the course: To provide outstanding training for a Post Graduation Certificate of Education with Qualified Teacher Status. To prepare teachers of tomorrow with the skills and knowledge needed to provide challenging and engaging learners.
St. Andrew's C.E. (Aided) Primary School (Lead School)
Gulworthy Primary School
Lamerton Primary School
For further details of the scheme please contact email@example.com