- Please come to school in your PE kit on Mondays and Wednesdays. After May half term, you will need to come to school in PE kit on a Mondays.
- We do not change for our daily mile.
- During the Summer Term, Year 4 will need swimming kit in school every day. The class teacher will inform parents of when they plan on starting swimming for the term.
- Children will need swim suit/shorts, a towel, goggles (optional) and pool shoes to walk to and from the swimming pool.
- Year 4 will go outside and explore the environmental areas at least once a half term. The children will be informed when this will take place as well as being shown on the school notice board on the weekly newsletter.
- Children need a full change of clothes, waterproofs, wellies and a bag to put their wet and muddy things in afterwards!
- Daily reading with an adult and record your child's reading in their reading record.
- Practice spellings on Spelling Shed online 3 or 4 times a week.
- Practice number facts using Times table Rockstars online 3 or 4 times a week.
- Practice times table check game once a week on maths frame.
- 9:00 Hand washing + Registration/intervention
- 9:00 – 9:15 Morning activity/interventions
- 9:20 – 9:35 Assembly – online in class
- 9:35 – 10:30 Literacy
- 10:30 – 10:45 Spelling
- 10:45 – 11:00 Break
- 11:00 – 12:10 Maths
- 12:15 – 13:15 Lunch
- 13:15 - 13:30 Reading
Covid catch up
- 13:30 – 15:05 Foundation subjects
- 15:10 End of day