- Please come to school in your PE kit on Thursdays. After May half term, you will need to come to school in your PE kit on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- We do not change for our daily mile.
- During the Summer Term, Year 6 need their swimming kit in school every day. The class teacher will inform parents of when they plan on starting swimming for the term.
- Children will need swim suit/shorts, a towel, goggles (optional) and pool shoes to walk to and from the swimming pool.
- Read or discuss their reading book with an adult 3-4 times a week and sign your child's reading record.
- Practice spellings on Spelling Shed online 3 or 4 times a week.
- Complete Numeracy Ninjas every day and bring them into school. Children mark their answers in class.